There are alot of things that make me smile, starting with.....
1. Seeing my husbands face.
2. Hearing my kids laugh.
3. Watching a beautiful sunset
4. Thinking of all of the great memories we have had on our vacations.
5. Sitting at the dinner table with everyone there. Such a rare thing!
6. Hearing birds chirp and knowing that spring is just around the corner.
7. Going to the airport, and boarding a plane that will take me away to some place tropical, sunny and warm.
8. Going out with all of my girlfriends and being as silly as I want.
9. Reuniting with old friends and reminiscing about good times!
10. Feeling happy that I have done my best at whatever it is I am doing.

welcome to the great blog world. What a fabulous post. Luv ya, Shel
ReplyDeleteThanks! I think I will really like blogging. It's a great way to spend time thinking about what makes life all worth living. love you too.
ReplyDeleteLove that picture of you and Roger! You two are adorable :) I look forward to reading your blog - it is like insight into someone's life. I am such a nosey-nelly!!!
ReplyDelete~Tami